Friday, February 8, 2008

DAVE KOZ & FRIENDS AT SEA



I just came back from a jazz cruise and had such a wonderful time that I'm already looking up other jazz cruises. It's never too soon to start paying on a cruise.

I like the line-up of DAVE KOZ & FRIENDS AT SEA

Eric Benet, Alonzo Bodden, Rick Braun, Jonathan Butler, George Duke, Candy Dufler, Jeff Golub, Euge Groove, Najee, Brian Simpson, Tower of Power, and U-Nam.

This cruise is sailing on the Holland America Line November 2-6th, 2008. My sister and I saw this ship when we came into port when we arrived back home. We were impressed looking at it. It's sailing out of Ft. Lauderdale, Florida going to Grand Turk, St. Thomas, St. Barths and Half Moon Cay. It's really pricey but if I'll have as good a time as I did on this last cruise, I think it will be worth it.

I'm posting this now so if you're reading and thinking about going, this is the time to look into it. They'll take deposits any time but it must be paid in full by July of this year.

We'll see if I can make this one. I sure hope so!!

No comments: