Thursday, March 13, 2008

TIM CUNNINGHAM

http://www.timcunningham.com
http://www.myspace.com/timcunninghammusic



Tim Cunningham is someone I just recently heard. I don't know how I miss so many musicians. Maybe I should put away my CD's sometimes and actually turn on the radio from time to time. Tim Cunningham has a wonderful, sultry tone that gives him the sax appeal I like. He has six CD's and I intent on checking out each and every one of them.

Tim has been performed with numerous artists including and hardly limited to Dave Koz, Brian Culbertson, George Benson, Norman Brown, Earth Wind & Fire, Luther Vandross, The Yellow Jackets, Chick Corea, The Whispers, Wynton Marsalis and Will Downing.

Take in a little of Tim's sax appeal in the video below called Manchester Road.

4 comments:

Sandpiper (Lin) said...

This is happy feet music!

2sweetnsaxy said...

Sandpiper - Happy feet music. I like that! :-)

iriegal said...

I don't know if he can blow, but dang he fine as hail!!

oh wait, I just listened to his music, yeah he can BLOW FER SURE!!

Anonymous said...

You're so funny! :-D Glad you liked him.