Thursday, July 17, 2008

RICK PARMA


www.rickparma.com
www.myspace.com/saxmanrp

Rick Parma is someone I was just recently introduced to on MySpace. I'll mention again that one of the things I like about MySpace is the number of new artists I am introduced to via their pages as they promote themselves and their music. I don't have much information on Rick Parma other than that he is a native of Chicago and released his second CD in 2006. Make sure you check out the video below and the links above for samples of his saxy style. If you like mellow jazz I'm pretty sure you're going to be keeping your eyes on Rick Parma as I will.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is Rick Parma. Thanks so much for the kind words. You should come out to Alegria in long beach on Thursdays you'll love my solo show.
My email is Saxman@rickparma.com

Rick