Thursday, February 7, 2008

BONEY JAMES

http://www.boneyjames.com
http://www.myspace.com/boneyjamesmusic



Boney James is another one of my favorites. This white boy can blow! LOL! You must take a look at the video clip below if you somehow doubt me or think this man is just a little too mellow to be "jazzy". There's not a lot more I can say about Boney James. You'll just have to listen for yourself. Check out the clip, check out his websites.

This is a video clip I took at Haven Entertaiment's Smooth Jazz Cruise 2008 and the one following it is one I put together with pictures I took on the same Jazz Cruise during his performance(s).







Hitting me with his sax appeal!
Remember, show how much you appreciate the artist by buying the music!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Boney James!! Thanks for highlighting him!!

2sweetnsaxy said...

Cassandra - You're welcome! He's one of my favs too!

RobertoCastillo2184 said...

Hey there! You remember me? I'm the one who post a comment on your Boneyizm YouTube video, too. Just dropped by to say hi. I'm glad you've got your own space. Know what? My CDs finally arrived: Body Language & Shine. I loved 'em both, I cannot hel but play 'em all the time, and I'm-a listen to them to death. He's awesome, which is why I'm dyin' to get another album. Which one would you suggest? Thank you 4 ev'rythin' and God bless!