Friday, February 29, 2008

ANTHONY TERRY

http://www.myspace.com/ajterry



Anthony Terry is someone I found while browsing around MySpace. I've said it before and I'll say it again, MySpace is a very cool place to discover new musicians. I think it's great exposure for them and a way to reach many listeners they might have otherwise taken years to reach.

I don't have much information on him and don't have a video of him performing. All I can say is check out the link to his MySpace page and lend your ears to his music. He's definitely got a little of sax appeal going on and I think he's worth a listen. Hopefully we'll be hearing more of Anthony Terry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I stumbled across your site on Blog Catalog...This is great, it's been awhile since I've listened to some good sax music!! Would it be okay if I wrote a post about this on my site? I like your blog name, too :) chelle@itmightbelove.com

2sweetnsaxy said...

Hi Chelle! Yes, please feel free to write a post about this. Thank you!