Thursday, March 13, 2008

WILL HARLAN

http://willharlanthemojazzswingband.fuzz.com
http://www.myspace.com/willharlan
http://www.scirecords.com



There's no way I can relate all of what I've learned about Will Harlan so I'm just going to quote a couple of things on his website and invite you to click over and read it all for yourself. I do know he is well known and appreciated in Detroit. He's performed with a lot of top name artists. His style of music is one he created called Mo-jazz Swing Blues. He's founder and CEO of SCI Records where is he producing new and upcoming artists.

He sounds busy doesn't he? All the more reason to make sure I share a little of his sax appeal. I wish I could find a video to share but you can click on any of the links for a sample of why I'll be looking forward to more from Will Harlan.


Find more photos like this on smoothjazzspace

4 comments:

Sandpiper (Lin) said...

You have a really nice blog here, 2sweetnsaxy. I'll be back to look some more. :)

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

hey u whats been up

Anonymous said...

Los aficionados a la buena música cada vez estamos más huérfanos de
espacios en los que disfrutar de nuestros sonidos preferidos. Para
compensar ésto nace AUDIOCAVIAR, el programa de radio que va a acercar el
mejor Jazz Contemporáneo, Smooth Jazz, Soul, Funk y Bossa.

En www.audiocaviar.es estarán las reseñas de las novedades más destacadas
aparecidas en el panorama internacional de la música y se podrá escuchar
los programas en los que seleccionamos la mejor música.

Simplemente hay que entrar en www.audiocaviar.es

Música de Calidad para Paladares Exigentes

2sweetnsaxy said...

Sandpiper - Thank you! I hope you do come back. :-)

Torrance Stephens - Hey you! I think I've extended myself a little too far with these blogs but I'm trying to keep up. :-D

Audiocaviar - I don't understand anything you wrote. I'm going to have to try to find a way to translate. :-(